SPRINGFIELD ARMORY 1911 MIL-SPEC 45ACP
Don’t be fooled by imposters. Like bearded, flannel-clad hipsters, a lot of 1911s out there only look the part. The Mil-Spec, however, is true to its roots and rugged to its core.
Built on a forged frame and slide the Mil-Spec carries on Springfield Armory’s long legacy of quality 1911s. Traditionally styled and built on a full-size frame the Mil-Spec features a 5″ match grade barrel and rear slant serrations on the slide. The mainspring housing is the original arched style found on G.I.-issue 1911-A1s, giving you a classic look with modern upgrades for improved performance and reliability.
For those who demand a quality, authentic 1911 the Mil-Spec offers exceptional value and an undeniable pedigree.
- A full-length 5” stainless steel match grade barrel produces accuracy and longevity.
- The 1911 Mil-Spec sports an arched mainspring housing just like the 1911-A1s have had for all these years.
- Fixed steel combat sights keep the Mil-Spec 1911 on target, while the addition of three white dots makes them more effective than the originals.
- Crossed Cannons Checkered Grips.
- The Mil-Spec 1911 features a short military-style trigger proven effective by generations of G.I.’s.
- Handsome cocobolo wooden grips feature G.I.-style checkering for a solid grip along with the inimitable Springfield Armory Crossed Cannon™ logo.
- Two 7 round mags.
- Parkerized finish.