SIG Sauer P320 X-Five Coyote 9mm, Full Size
The SIG Sauer P320 X-Five Coyote 9mm , takes all the great features from the P320 line and adds to them, to create a competition style pistol. All the extra features on the X5 were to incorporated to increase the shootability, accuracy, and performance of the P320.
The P320 XFive 9mm incorporates all of the most important features to maximize accuracy, shootability and ergonomics while maintaining the modularity of the standard P320 platform. The X-Series grip module is exclusive to this line and features a deeper trigger guard undercut, a higher back strap and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management. It also comes standard with a removable grip weight for improved balance, as well as a removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch lever to facilitate faster reloads. Like all X-Series P320s, the XFive has the straight trigger that breaks at 90 degrees for an even better feeling pull. The 5″ bull barrel and lightened slide pair perfectly for match-grade accuracy and are equipped with Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic front and fully-adjustable rear sights. Additionally, the rear sight plate can be easily removed as a unit and replaced with a ROMEO1 optic, which means every P320 XFive pistol is optics-ready right out of the box. Each P320 XFive includes four (4) 21rd steel magazines.
- Stainless steel slide, with Lightening Cuts & Coyote PVD Finish.
- Striker fired, with X-series straight trigger.
- Dawson Precision front and adjustable rear fiber optic sights.
- X-series grip module ensures a higher grip for better recoil management.
- Includes four 21 round magazines.
- Removable rear sight plate, for easy mounting of red dot optic.
- Removable magazine funnel and extended slide catch.
- 5″ bull barrel
- M1913 accessory rail