IWI MASADA 9MM
The new IWI MASADA 9mm is a polymer framed striker-fired pistol that was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to modern battlefield requirements. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. Fully ambidextrous controls and enhanced ergonomics which provide a natural and instinctive pointing grip angle. Three interchangeable wrap around back-straps coupled with the deep beavertail enabling the MASADA pistol to fit a wide variety of hand sizes.
The Masada’s frame is made of high strength, impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. Like all IWI firearms, it is built to withstand and endure all types of military use and abuse in extremely harsh environmental conditions.
The Masada utilizes a modular serialized high grade steel trigger mechanism housing that can be easily removed, allowing simple and easy disassembly and maintenance. The trigger is designed to enhance the shooter’s accuracy and safety. Featuring a built-in trigger safety, the pistol will not fire unless the trigger is pulled.
The Masada is an optics-ready platform and is designed to be used with the Trijicon RMR, Vortex Venom, Leupold Delta Point Pro, and Sig Romeo1 optics. Respective adapter plates and screws for each of these optics allow the optic to mount directly to Masada’s slide.
- Optimized ergonomic design.
- 6 lb trigger pull. with a clean and crisp break and a positive reset.
- Low barrel axis for reduced perceived recoil.
- Integrated picatinny accessory rail
- Optic ready pistol with 4 adapter plates (RMR, Venom, Delta Point and Romeo1).
- 3 Interchangeable wrap around back-straps – S, M, L.
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions.
- Large trigger guard for use with or without gloves.
- Fully ambidextrous operating controls: slide stop lever, magazine release.
- Two 17 round magazines.