HK VP9 9MM OPTICS READY TWO 10 ROUND MAGAZINES
All new for 2020 the HK VP9 9mm Optics Ready pistol with two 10 round magazines.
- New sight configuration, which includes a high-visibility front sight and a “clean” black serrated rear
- Optional optics-ready cut with cap. Adapter plates are sold separately and are available for purchase.
Of course, the updated models retain all the existing features of the VP that have quickly made the VP series a class leader in ergonomics and trigger performance.
The HK VP9 9mm Black is Heckler & Koch’s modern striker fired semi auto pistol. The VP9 borrows a lot of it’s design features from the hammer fired HK P30, it is essentially a striker fired version of the P30. The VP9 uses HK’s ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three changeable back straps and six side panels to accommodate all hand sizes. Molded finger grooves on the front of the pistol’s grip also instinctively position a shooters hand into the optimal shooting position. All of the HK VP9’s controls are completely ambidextrous. Slide releases are present on both sides of the frame and it has a paddle style magazine release on the trigger guard that can be easily activated by left or right handed shooters.
- Patented HK Charging supports on the slide.
- Heavy duty extractor also functions as loaded chamber indicator.
- Ergonomic grip with replaceable panels.
- All controls are ambidextrous.
- Cold hammer forged polygonal bore.
- Crisp and smooth trigger, with short reset.
- Optics Ready.
- High contrast metal sights.
- Comes with two 10 round magazines, for states with magazine restrictions.
HK VP9 9mm Optics Ready 10 round magazines