FN FN 15 DMR II 5.56MM RIFLE
The FN 15 DMR II, reengineered for enhanced performance, features the all-new FN Rail System with M-LOK that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection ensuring that all accessories that are mounted will remain affixed without any shift in zero, despite pressures that may be applied. Like its predecessor, the rifle offers an 18” match-grade, cold hammer-forged barrel with a 1:7 twist, SureFire ProComp muzzle device that enhance stability and accuracy for heavier grain precision shooting ammunition and an upgraded MIL-SPEC lower with match-grade Timney trigger, Magpul MOE grip and buttstock, MIL-SPEC H-type buffer assembly and tube.
- FN Rail System with M-LOK technology with alignment mechanism that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection to maintain zero.
- 18-inch cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel.
- 3.5-lb. Timney Match Trigger.
- Rifle length gas system, low profile gas block pinned to barrel.
- Surefire ProComp 556 muzzle device.
- Magpul MOE grip.
- MagpuL MOE STR buttstock.
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release.
- Includes one 30 round magazine.